Hybrids is a UI library for creating Web Components, which favors plain objects and pure functions over
thissyntax. It provides simple and functional API for creating custom elements.
- The simplest definition — just plain objects and pure functions
- Composition over inheritance — easy re-use, merge or split property definitions
- No global lifecycle callbacks — no did* or will* and only in the independent property definition
- Super fast recalculation — built-in cache mechanism secures performance and data flow
- Templates without external tooling — template engine based on tagged template literals
- Developer tools included — Hot module replacement support for fast and pleasant development