Handy-scroll is a dependency-free module which can be used to solve the problem of scrolling some lengthy containers horizontally when those containers don’t fit into the viewport. The widget is just a scrollbar which is attached at the bottom of the container’s visible area. It doesn’t get out of sight when the page is scrolled, thereby making horizontal scrolling of the container much handier.
Archive for 2018
Artarax is a jQuery plugin for tree view of any list with heading and sub headings
Slate is a customizable framework that lets you build rich, intuitive editors like in Medium, Dropbox Paper or Google Docs which are becoming table stakes for applications on the web—without your codebase getting mired in complexity.
This is a use of HTML comments page translation solution. For a small amount of static pages, this solution is more simple. it has no dependents, Compression only (~2KB) Official document.
URLparameter switching language
- Support local cache selection
- Small. 141 bytes (minified and gzipped). No dependencies. It uses Size Limit to control size.
- Safe. It uses cryptographically strong random APIs and tests distribution of symbols.
- Fast. It’s 16% faster than UUID.
- Compact. It uses a larger alphabet than UUID (
A-Za-z0-9_-). So ID size was reduced from 36 to 21 symbols.
- Simple & Easy to use
- Zero Dependencies
- Lightning Fast
jQuery Optical Character Recognition (OCR) script. Convert your scanned documents and images into editable text. Very easy to use just like any other jQuery plugin.
- Convert pdf files and images into editable text.
- Multi-language recognition.
- Mathematical equations recognition.
- Multi column text recognition.
- Crop and OCR area selection.
- File rotation.
- Support for poorly scanned pages.
- Support for low resolution images.
PhotoViewer is a JS plugin to view images just like in windows.
- Modal draggable.
- Modal resizable.
- Modal maximizable.
- Image movable.
- Image zoomable.
- Image rotatable.
- Keyboard control.
- Fullscreen showing.
- Multiple instances.
Glorious Demo is the easiest way to demonstrate your code in action.