Liike is a Finnish word and means movement, motion. It’s a minimalistic library to create performant custom JS tweens no matter what you’re tweening.
When you create a tween, Liike will create a single render loop on-demand for every tweens running and use
DOMHighResTimeStamp (provided by
requestAnimationFrame), which should be accurate to 5 µs. If the
0, Liike will start the tween at the next animation frame and count the duration from there.
Motus is a animation library that mimics CSS keyframes when scrolling.
Ultimate GDPR Compliance jQuery Toolkit is all-in-one solution for your website.
Meet ALL GDPR REQUIREMENTS, such as:
- Data Access – Dedicated form for Users to access currently stored personal data,
- Right to be Forgotten – Dedicated form for Users to request deletion of stored data,
- Cookie Consents – create dedicated box for Cookie Consent and block all cookies until cookie consent is given
- Add consent boxes for various forms on your website
- Check what cookies are used on your website
- Easy integration with ANY website
- 5* Customer Support
- Online Documentation
jQuery plugin to show videos as a background of html elements.
Timing Field is a jquery plugin to transform a timestamp field into an hours/minutes/seconds selector.
Simple plugin to allow users to download multiple logotype image types when they trying to grab low resolution logo.
Today we’d like to share a little collapsing logo effect with you. The idea is to have an initial view that scales down to a logo in the top left corner of the page. The logo can then be clicked again to expand it to the initial view. The effect is a recreation of the one seen on PracticalVR.