In this tutorial we will see how we can simulate the behavior of a
input, with an elegant component. Fancy component to simulate a range
input, based on this dribbble shot by Stan Yakusevich.
To code it, we will mainly use SVG to draw the
paths, and anime.js to perform the animations.
At.js is a autocompletion library to autocomplete mentions, smileys etc. just like on Github!
REBOUNDGEN calculates springy CSS3 Keyframe animations based on a few simple parameters you define. It uses Facebook’s Rebound.js for the math and outputs SCSS style sheets for each animation. So, you can import just the ones you need. A variety of nice animations can be accomplished using a small set of parameters.
SwipeBook is feature rich responsive touch friendly PDF viewer / reader.Swipebook fits perfectly in any website because you can customize the user interface completely. You can change background, menu colors, button colors, shape, size, border, shadows and hide buttons you don’t need.
Customiz anything from flip speed, initial zoom, maximum zoom, autoplay, background, colors, menu options.Search with text highlight and thumbnails view for search results
In this tutorial we’ll be creating an eye catching animation, just using SVG paths and CSS transitions. To make things easier, we will also be using Pug and Sass, HTML and CSS preprocessors respectively. They will allow us to write much cleaner and more organized code, and also help with maths.
Rough.js is a light weight (~8k), Canvas based library that lets you draw in a sketchy, hand-drawn-like, style. The library defines primitives to draw lines, curves, arcs, polygons, circles, and ellipses. It also supports drawing SVG paths.
Pell is the simplest and smallest WYSIWYG text editor for web, with no dependencies.
- Easily customizable with the sass file (pell.scss) or overwrite the CSS
- Simple: is simple to use and has no external dependency at all
- Highly customizable: has a powerful API and can be used however you want
- Highlight anything: highlight any (literally any) element on page
- Feature introductions: create powerful feature introductions for your web applications
- Focus shifters: add focus shifters for users
- User friendly: Everything is controllable by keyboard
- Consistent behavior: usable across all browsers (including in-famous IE)
- MIT Licensed: free for personal and commercial use