iFlow is a concise & powerful state management framework, iFlow has no dependencies and it’s very small(5k).It’s dynamic and extensible, you can directly use it to add, delete and reassign the state/action. It completely supports plain class and function based on mutable data structures, and be easy to OOP.
- Plain class and function – Simple, capable of designing various state structure.
- Store tree compose – Store tree is easy to share and operate.
- Dynamic and hot-swapping – Both the state and action can be directly and freely changed.
- Async function and other type of functions – Any actions will be composed or invoked internally.
- Powerful middleware – Middleware can handle any store change event.
- Store support immutable – Store is supported to be processed into a immutable store.