This jQuery plugin makes it easy to add right-click context menu functionality to any web application. A context menu can help make a web application feel even more like a native application.
- Supports keyboard control
- Always stays in viewport (menus never open outside of the visible area)
- Supports infinite amount of sub-menus
- Enable disable items or entire menus
- Add and remove items and let the menu refresh
- Show non-menu items like images or forms
- Supports right- or left-click control