Performs a smooth 2D/3D transition from one HTML element A to another element B.
- Runs a single transition or a sequence of transitions;
- Transition effect is automatically computed between two slides;
- Fallbacks to browsers that do not support 3D transformations and CSS3 animations;
- Highly customizable:
- Any markup you want. Only restriction is sliders to be contained in a parent blocked element;
- Strong event driven support;
- Single transition or a sequence of transitions (movie mode);
- Transition duration, easing function animation and zoom vertexes;
- Optional user zoomming and panning between each transition.
- Responsive design, suitable for any window sizes;