In this tutorial we will show you how to upload multiple images with image preview using jQuery Ajax and PHP.We use jQuery and jQuery Form Plugin which helps in uploading images to server.
Archive for 2016
Looking for a company timeline ? A shipping log ? Shipping history ? Personal History ? A cool timeline slider ? This plugin has it all. No matter the needs for a timeline, the six modes included cover all the timeline needs.Awesome for – company timeline, time line, history, company history, shipping history, parcel track display, timeline slider.
- HTML5 technology – zoomtimeline uses the latest html5 tehniques ( like Histroy API ) to deliver a never seen before experience to your clients
- fully responsive – looks great from mobile to HD
- five modes – full skins to fit every brand
- CSS3 technology – this player uses cutting-edge css3
- SCSS Powered – easy for developers to modify
- Retina-ready – graphics have double resolution for smooth retina viewing
- easy install – purchase, download the zip, read the docs
- iPhone / iPad optimized – this gallery has been optimized for Apple touch devices
This 4.91KB (gZip; 11.79KB minified) small date/time picker provides a lot of hooks for developers to write calendars, agendas, booking systems, plugins, etc. This is not only a picker but a set of modules that can be used to build a date/agenda based app.
A jQuery plugin to convert a simple text input to a fully featured google maps address picker.
imgNotes is an extension of the jQuery imgViewer plugin that adds markers and notes to an image that can be zoomed in and out with the mousewheel and panned around by click and drag.