WebGazer.js is an eye tracking library that uses common webcams to infer the eye-gaze locations of web visitors on a page in real time. The eye tracking model it contains self-calibrates by watching web visitors interact with the web page and trains a mapping between the features of the eye and positions on the screen.
- Real time gaze prediction on most major browsers
- No special hardware – WebGazer.js uses common webcams
- Self-calibration from clicks and cursor movements
- Swappable components for eye detection
- Multiple gaze prediction models