SuperEmbed.js detects YouTube, Vimeo, Vine, VideoPress, DailyMotion, and more embedded videos on webpages and makes them responsive. Essentially, this means they strech to fill their container while still maintaining the original aspect ratio.
- Works without external libraries like JQuery
- Works automatically with YouTube, Vimeo, Kickstarter, CollegeHumor, Hulu, Flickr, Vine, VideoPress, DailyMotion, Twitch.tv, and Vid.me embedded videos
- Responsive videos maintain their original aspect ratio
- Responsive layout can be forced or blocked with classes applied to the embed code
- Extremely tiny, the minified version is only 1.4 KB