In this post I want to explain you how to implement phone shake detection using jquery. Using this I had implemented an interesting concept that shake the mobile device and get the product discount. Very easy to use add this to your e-commerce project, sure this user experience feature will attract the people for more sales. Please try these live demos with your mobile device, this works with mobile web browser device accelerometer.
Archive for 2015
jQuery plugin for highlighting text in textarea.
Magic Dust is pure html solution for particles based effects. The main benefits of our plugin is easy to use, high performance, responsive and lightweight of plugin. 2.9KB and you can add amazing effects to your html elements. Just few lines of code and magic will happen on your page.
- Pure JS, 2.9KB
- No jQuery, Vanilla or other libraries required
- Low CPU and RAM Usage
- Responsive support, works perfect with relative values like percents, em or rem
- High customability, 12 parameters
- Easy to use, just few lines of well documented code
- Working fine on mobile devices
A simple JS library to add a game of 1 player pong to any web page using jQuery and basic html elements and styles.
- Feature detection with user agent string parsing as a fallback
- Feature detection for 23 media related features
- User agent string parsing for OS, browser, WebView and specific devices
- Upload any image you want, comes with a set of pre-installed meme templates to get you started
- Fully HTML5 Meme Maker
- User Canvas and other advanced techniques
- Works on Mobile devices like iPad, iPhone etc
- Drag text captions, choose size, color, outline
- Create and share to Facebook
- Each generated meme gets its own page that can be shared anywhere!
Splitchar is an easy to use jQuery plugin that allows you to style half of a character.Style and design the first, second or both halves of a character.
In Modern Web Design, Typography plays a very important role in enhancing the looks of a website. For modular Web Design, selecting right effects is not an easy task. In today’s time, First Impression is the Last Impression. In this tutorial, we’ll create some different types of Animation Effects on rotating words in a sentence.
‘wysiwyg.js’ is a (minified) 12k contenteditable-editor with no dependencies. There is also a (minified) 10k jQuery-plugin ‘$.wysiwyg()’ to create a full-featured editor.It does only:
- Transforms any HTML-element into contenteditable
- onselection-event: e.g. to open a toolbar
- onkeypress-event: e.g. to handle hotkeys
- onplaceholder-event: show/hide a placeholder
- .bold(), .forecolor(), .inserthtml(), … functions