Flapper is a jQuery plugin that replicates the split-flap (or “Solari”) displays that used to be common in train stations and airports, and your dad’s alarm clock in the 70s.
These displays used a rotating stack of letters and numbers printed on hinged panels. As the stack rotated, a new symbol would fall into place. Flapper recreates this effect using CSS transformations.
- It’s lightweight! (JS: ~2KB gzipped, CSS: ~0.5KB gzipped)
- No dependency (just Vanilla JS)
- Fully customizable
- Themable with css
- With JSON data structure
- Compatible with AMD and CommonJS module styles
- Works with jQuery and Bootstrap plugins
Do you need to fetch one row from your table and display its fields to any input elements in your page? You can do it easily using this simple jQuery plugin. I name it jQuery FetchRow.
Proton is an easily customizable html5 particle engine including five different types of renderers.
- Five kinds of renderers
- Integratable into any game engine
- Veriety of behaviors
- Three kinds of emitters which can simulate many different physical effects
FinderJS is a small UI component that allows you to browse tree-like data in columns, similar to the file manager in OS X.
- Data source: Array or Function (useful for asynchronous operations, e.g. calling an API).
- Stlying: Use any CSS/framework of choice, or feel free to use the example CSS (which leverages Flexbox). You can also define how items are rendered and change default classnames.
- Keyboard navigation: use arrows keys to navigate.
- Events: several events are emitted to allow for custom behavior.
- Module formats: Provided as an npm module (CommonJS), a jQuery plugin, and exported as the global finder.