Archive for 2015
If you try to place labels for points on a timeline (or any 1D space), one common problem is the labels often overlap. How about making the labels push each other. Use the force, jedi-style.
Forms validation plugin that supports AJAX requests, automatic decoration of fields, localized error messages. Integrable with Angular, Backbone, Knockout.
- Provides a way to implement form validation with little coding
- Provides a structure to manage the client side validation at application level: keeping it consistent in every form
- Provides a flexible way to define validation rules, also involving AJAX calls or other asynchronous operations
- Automatic field decoration
- Automatic formatting logic
Ultimate Grid Pro is indeed the ultimate responsive multimedia grid builder packed with an insane set of features that allows to create unlimited, filterable / sortable multimedia portfolios, product swhowcase, image galleries with unlimited possibilities. It includes five grid types with vertical or horizontal layout variation (dynamic, classic, masonary, flexible and infinite) that allow to display various multimedia content in a highly customizable way. It runs on all major browsers with support for older browsers like IE8 and mobile devices like iPhone, iPad, IOS, Android or Windows mobile.
Responsive layout. Five grid layouts included with vertical and horizontal variation (dynamic, masonry, classic, flexible and infinite).
.A substantial improvement over the data range sliders in jQueryUI and Twitter Bootstrap.
- HTML5 ready. Use the new elements with confidence
- A touch friendly data range slider
- No code bloat
- Formats input to JSON
- Tallys amounts from each range slider to provide a total
- Can be re-styled any way you like in CSS
Flipside is a button that seamlessly transitions from action to confirmation.
In this article, we’re going to create a 2d game with canvas; a real game with sprites, animations, collision detection, and of course, explosions! What’s a game without explosions?
StackEdit is a full-featured, open-source Markdown editor based on PageDown, the Markdown library used by Stack Overflow and the other Stack Exchange sites.