Get your geometry on with this Material Design inspired shape slider. Developed with SVG shapes and CSS transforms.We’re using SVG’s to draw each shape you see on the left side of the screen. When a shape is clicked we transform the shape with CSS and simultaneously transform the content container to show the correct content for the shape that was clicked.
Archive for 2015
- Extract the dominant color from an image
- Generate gradients based on the images colors
- Isolate colors and manipulates them everywhere in the page
- Create a Lazy-revealer system for your images
- Load image dynamically
Booking.js is an easy-to-use embedabble calendar booking widget. It’s easy to customize, works with Google Calendar, and it can be integrated seamlessly into your branding.
A widget containing a list of suggested articles, with a reading progress indicator powered by SVG, CSS and jQuery.
- text-alignments (left, right, centered, justified),
- numbered and bulleted lists,
- tables and columns
- auto/fixed/star-sized widths,
- col-spans and row-spans,
- headers automatically repeated in case of a page-break,
- images and vector graphics,
jQuery lineLine is a lightweight jQuery plugin for add linenumber to textarea or code or nay other tag.
Scrollator is a jQuery-based replacement for the browsers scroll bar, which doesn’t use any space. Has very good performance.
RubyTabs is a great plug-in Tabs + Slider when integrated touch gestrue swipe, move between slides really easy on desktop and mobile. No need to switch troublesome dropdown menu as the other plugin on the mobile. Same time create thousands of beautiful effects. Also, RubyTabs built-in responsive features, vertical tabs, flat and clean theme, powerfull API, 75+ templates html, 14+ positions, 100+ options, more and more.
Effortlessly re-map click events to touch events on touchscreen UIs.
- Removes the 300ms delay (after the user lifts their finger), applied by all touchscreens devices and immediately invokes your click handlers.
- Takes your click events applied with jQuery and silently re-maps them to the “touchend” event for devices that support touch.
Viewer is a simple jQuery image viewing plugin.
- Touch Support
- Scale (flip)
- Keyboard support
- Cross-browser support