OKZoom is a jQuery plugin that produces a portable loupe of variable size and shape. All other jQuery ‘zoom’ plugins we have encountered implement a square magnifying area. Ours is a circle.
Archive for 2015
Small collection of 5 CSS-only animated Image Captions. This kit stuff will save you a lot of time when creating websites! They’re really easy to use and have very nice interfaces.
The scroll monitor allows you to receive events when elements enter or exit the viewport. It does this using watcher objects, which watch an element and trigger events. Watcher objects also contain information about the element they watch, including the element’s visibility and location relative to the viewport.
A gallery of project preview images that expand on click to reveal the full case study.In this example we take advantage of CSS Transitions and Transformations, and of the background-attachment CSS property to create a “diving-in” effect and reveal additional content for each project.
- The gallery play VIDEO from: Youtube, Vimeo, HTML5, Wistia and SoundCloud (not a video but still )
- Responsive – fits to every screen with automatic ratio preserve
- Touch Enabled – Every gallery parts can be controlled by the touch on touch enabled devices
- Responsive – The gallery can fit every screen size, and can respond to a screen size change.
- Skinnable – Allow to change skin with ease in different css file without touching main gallery css.
- Zoom Effect – The gallery has unique zoom effect that could be applied within buttons, mouse wheel or pinch gesture on touch – enabled devices
- Gallery Buttons – The gallery has buttons on it, like full screen or play/pause that optimized for touch devidces access
- Keyboard controls – The gallery could be controlled by keyboard (left, right arrows)
NoFi, for when there’s no WiFi. Uses the native HTML5 API to detect if a user’s internet goes offline and emits a custom
offline event for your callbacks.