This WorldMapGenerator is jquey plugin for creates a Map using SVG. By this plugin user can select and get timezone value of selected area.It will create world map without image you need to write only one line and it will create your map using svg so it is responsive alos
Archive for 2015
Get a warning when the maximum char limit has been exceeded with a simple jQuery plugin
- Only 1 js file
- < 1Kb minified (495 bytes)
- Easy to implement
- Works with inputs, textareas.
An easy to customise, horizontal timeline powered by CSS and jQuery.
Building a horizontal timeline was a bit tricky, because you can’t rely on the vertical (more intuitive) scrolling behaviour. We decided to separate timeline and events, with the first one working like a slider, while the second one occupying the full width and showing a single event at a time.
- Pure HTML5: Taking advantage of HTML5 power and speed, No Flash, just pure HTML5.
- Playlist: Multiple playlists support.
- Audio Controls: Play, Pause, Next, Previous, Seekbar, loop, duration, current time.
- Radio / Live Stream: Radio / Live Stream Remote URLs / Broadcasts such as SHOUTcast and Icecast are also supported.
- Multiple Audio Formats: MP3, OGG, OGA, AAC, M4A and MP4.
- HTML5 Desktop App Ready: Build powerful HTML5 Music Desktop app with sPlayer and Electron.io (Atom-shell) / NW.io (Node-webkit).
- Live Search: Built-in Instant search to find a specific song in your playlists.
A lightweight jQuery plugin that allows table markup to become fully responsive. It provides a clean list view via devices with small screens. It can work for multiple tables on a single page, as well as with tables that contain various combinations of merged cells. Best of all, it uses pure CSS for the rendering.
Where we create a month and year user friendly picker as a jQuery plugin.
The plugin enables users to click any HTML element, but usually a link or button, and be presented with a popup where they can select a year and a month. The plugin then updates the clicked element content with the selected month and year, and call a callback provided. The popup at that stage closes.
JSIso is a Tile-Based engine which uses the HTML5 Canvas element. It’s still classed as being in early stages and will be until it is capable of much much more.
- Implements AMD through RequireJS
- Easily build complex isometric 2D.5 layouts or flat 2D layouts
- Tiled Editor format support
- Unlimited layer stacking
- Isometric heightmaps
- Auto scaling of image dimensions
- Spritesheet and individual one by one tile image loading
- RGBA tile values
A tutorial on how to create a Shazam-like button that morphs into a music player using Snap.svg. We’ll animate some musical notes that fly from outside of the viewport to the listening button to indicate listening activity. Finally, the listening button will transform into a music player with album info of the “identified” song.