SiteKit Library lightbox is a fully responsive lightbox which runs on any device and on all major browsers. It supports touch, keyboard and mouse control, chooses the best fit from multiple sizes per image, adapts to right-to-left languages, and allows custom commands such as save to disk or link to more information.
- Big – Minimal chrome graphics to focus on your content and not its frame.
- Responsive – Adapts to browser window and resizes with it.
- More responsive – Chooses the image best fitting the size of window. (If image variations are configured.)
- Even more responsive – Quick animations and preload of the next slide’s image don’t leave users waiting.
- Touch – Swipe through a gallery on any touch-screen. (Except for video or iframe.)
- Keyboard – Move through a gallery with directional keys.