metisMenu is a easy menu jQuery plugin for Twitter Bootstrap 3.
Archive for 2014
- Responsive for every device
- The most customizable and modular lightbox with a unique code generator.
- The Bit Brewery Lightbox offers endless combination options of various media formats in one gallery, e.g. a gallery could consist of an image, an iframe, a video and another image.
- Three themes included and so simple to create your own.
- The configuration of the Bit Brewery Lightbox is easy and powerful. All click areas have texts that are easily changed.
- In contrast to many other lightboxes the Bit Brewery Lightbox can be keyboard-operated without the help of a computer mouse. Additionally, tabbing outside of the Lightbox is prevented for easy control.
- All Bit Brewery products get thoroughly tested with different settings on a wide range of devices.
Imagine multidimensional list with checkboxes. They are nested in LI-elements (by the way, nesting is necessary for this plugin work).
Child-checkboxes are inherit parent’s property. Is possible to uncheck automatically checked items — that will exceptions. Also you can set element to display human-readable list of checked and excepted checkboxes there.
A ‘product quick view’ modal window, animated using CSS3 and Velocity.js, that provides the user a quick access to the main product information.
jQuery Tokenize is a plugin which allows your users to select multiple items from a predefined list or ajax, using autocompletion as they type to find each item. You may have seen a similar type of text entry when filling in the recipients field sending messages on facebook or tags on tumblr.
- Intuitive UI for selecting multiple items from a large list
- Easy to skin / style purely in css, no images required
- Supports any backend which can generate JSON, including PHP, Rails, Django, ASP.net
- Callbacks when items are added or removed from the list
- Select, delete and navigate items using the mouse or keyboard
Lightweight jQuery extension for dynamically changing font sizes according to screen / browser width. Intended to be used with responsive or adaptive
A HTML5 Upload image tool, full use of HTML5 with canvas (with fallback options). Together with a ratio and drag & drop makes this tool ideal for use in a CMS.
- uses canvas to crop the image, no server scripts needed!
- want to use a server script, no problem! simple change it with additional options
- full HTML5 support
- save your image with AJAX or use the tradional FORM input file element
- uses ratio to let it fit your screen or element
- easy to use
- additional options to configure
- bootstrap 3.1
A lighterweight lightbox gallery module. A simple plugin supporting modern mobile and desktop browsers to minimize configuration and hacky code. Customizable.