This jQuery integrated script (with some PHP files on a server side) lets your visitors to create custom avatars. The Avatars Generator is based on SVG (Scalable Vector Graphic), which is supported by all modern browsers and does not depend on screen resolutions. As a result your visitors can download their avatars as SVG file or as PNG one (2 size options) which is converted from vector graphic parts. The integration of the SVG Avatars creator is quite simple too.
- Brand New
- Responsive Interface
- Retina Perfect
- Works on Touch Devices
- Easy Integration
- Easy to Translate (English, German and Russian are already included)
- Dark & Light Color Schemes
- Save a User’s Avatar on a Server
- Three Download Options (only one special, if you work in iOS (mobile) Safari)
- All Modern Browsers
A simple, flexible, responsive, retina-ready jQuery lightbox plugin.The Nivo Lightbox automatically detects the type of content you are trying to show and loads it correctly. No extra setup required. So no matter if you are trying to show images, image galleries, AJAX, Flash, Youtube or Vimeo videos, another website or just inline HTML, Nivo Lightbox has you covered.
The Nivo Lightbox uses some cutting edge CSS transition effects to make your content display in as beautiful a way as possible. We employ some progressive enhancement to make the lightbox look stunning in newer browsers, but still function correctly in older browser.
A jQuery plugin that drops leaves on the page.
Let it Snow is a little plugin that is based off the solution of creating a snow effect with HTNL5 Canvas by Jason Brown. I decided to extend its functionality so that developer will have a full control of how the animation of snow will react.
A simple jQuery plugin to pixelate images, because I miss my Nintendo and high-resolution graphics are for suckers.
The best way to visualize data. JSONViewer is a user friendly, easy to use, lightweight, vanilla JS script written in OOP syle. You can use this script to visualize those ugly JSON text files in an interactive pleasant way
- Select and highlight items (provides an interactive way of seeing what item is currently selected/hovered)
- Depth control for rendering (build JSON tree only to a certain depth and expand members only to a certain deph)
- 4 built-in themes (there are a range of themes you can choose from, both in vertical and horizontal layouts). More themes will be released in the future.
- Customizable (you can customize how the JSONViewer looks and works to a certain level through options passed to the constructor).
- Easy to use (just a line of code to turn some ugly JSON to a beautiful representation).
- Multiple instances on the same page
- Extra feature: JSONPane
- Extensive documentation
- Works in all major browsers
Tip Cards plugin let you create a layout of cards with a card-like interaction that you see on Google Tips Page. I’ve also added several new animation options so that you can personalize it to your own liking.