Live LESS Theme Customizer
- Live edit the visuals of a web page in a browser with the help of Less.js (colors, padding and any other CSS properties)
- Edit the Less variables and see the results immediately on the preview page.
- Generates the customized CSS file (and the minified version).
- Provides a way to the user to freely overwrite any style by hand.
- Can use any web fonts (by adding the
@import’s into the custom Less code).
- Related variables – filter the variables that affects the appropriate element
- Can import any customized Less file with comment hinting – it is very easy to set up the customizer.
- Can save any color in the color picker and reuse them later.
- The preview is in an
iframe so any multi-paged theme can be edited without reloading the editor (the same Less variables can be used on every page, with the actual customizations applied to every page).
- Very easy to set up the customizable variables (they are getting parsed from a Less file)