A seamless iframe makes it so that visitors are unable to distinguish between content within the iframe and content beside the iframe. Seamless.js is a jQuery library that makes working with iframes easy by doing all the seamless stuff for you automatically. Stuff like…
- Automatically adds ‘seamless’ attributes to an iframe.
- Easy communication between parent page and iframe page.
- Auto-resizing the iframe to fit the contents of the child page.
- Loading indicator when the child page is loading.
- Auto failsafe to open iframe in separate window in case of error.
- Inject CSS styles into the child pages.
- Easily manage multiple iframes on the same page.
- Allow the child page to pop out of the parent page.