A jQuery UI widget for building simple, scroll-based pages and interactions.
Key features :
- 100% style agnostic. Just a collection of often-used scroll-based patterns.
- Can can you existing DOM or use an array of objects to create markup.
- 16+ jQueryUI-style events/callbacks for various application state events.
- Focus and blur event when an individual story becomes active or inactive.
- Items can be grouped into categories, with event dispatched as categories change.
- Items filterable by user-specified tags.
- Items aware of their in-viewport status.
- Programmatically animated scroll to any item.
- Throttled scroll events and minimal DOM usage.
- Basic instantiation via existing page elements
- Basic instantiation using custom item selector
- Pass data in via data attributes
- Basic instantiation via array of objects
- Programmatically scroll up and down
- Item active event
- Move the trigger point
- Using categories
- Lazy load images on enterviewport
Tags: Scrolling Effects