Magic Slider and Carousel will help you to create the next generation of sliders, using the CSS3 transitions for layers and an ultra-smooth KenBurns effect. You’ll also be able to create interactive ‘magic’ carousels with YouTube, Vimeo and HTML5 video support; HTML5 audio support; Image support; Links support.
- touch screen navigation support for mobile
- responsive design. Available parameter to disable responsive behaviour
- 2 predefined skins: bullets & thumbs
- layered elements: permits almost unlimited number of layers, images or texts.
- animated layers from any direction: top, bottom, left and right using smoooth CSS3 transitions.CSS and HTML formated
- each layer has parameters for intial move animation, intermediate move animation and exit move animation
- Ultra-smooth Ken Burns Effect for background image, on all major browsers
- ‘Fade’ and ‘Slide’ transitions to navigate between the slides. Parameters to set the speed and easing.
- Fixed Dimensions Version, Full Width Version and Responsive Version
- external url link parameter for each slide
- target parameter: _blank or _self
- width & height parameters
- autoplay parameter
- loop parameter
- show/hide controllers parameter
- show/hide bottom thumbs parameter
- circle timer parameters for color, dimensions, transparency
- you can include YouTube and Vimeo