The best way to visualize data. JSONViewer is a user friendly, easy to use, lightweight, vanilla JS script written in OOP syle. You can use this script to visualize those ugly JSON text files in an interactive pleasant way
- Select and highlight items (provides an interactive way of seeing what item is currently selected/hovered)
- Depth control for rendering (build JSON tree only to a certain depth and expand members only to a certain deph)
- 4 built-in themes (there are a range of themes you can choose from, both in vertical and horizontal layouts). More themes will be released in the future.
- Customizable (you can customize how the JSONViewer looks and works to a certain level through options passed to the constructor).
- Easy to use (just a line of code to turn some ugly JSON to a beautiful representation).
- Multiple instances on the same page
- Extra feature: JSONPane
- Extensive documentation
- Works in all major browsers