A simple jQuery Plugin for cover an item by another item with dragging ability.
Archive for 2013
Create a div with purpose as your background .. activate plugin; animated or reactive as the user scrolls. The plugin automatically will fix the div so it works seemlessly.
N.b the only css you might want to change is the z-index of your div. Also dont put anything in your starscroll div.
- 8-bit or 16-bit mode! (how retro do you wanna go!?)
- Animated or reactionary to scroll
- Multiple layers of true parallax
- Custom colours and complexities
- Every websites dream
- Forces static on mobile detection
Dynomap is a responsive image map plugin that allows for multiple states of when interacting with areas on the map and custom callbacks.
The images that are used for background, overImg, downImg, clickedImg, visitedImg all have to be same in dimension. The image map area coordinates are given based on the original dimensions of the background image. Look at the demos as reference material.
Lots of galleries are available for WordPress, but Awesome Gallery is special. First of all, it supports 3 layout modes:
- Top priority – easy to use admin interface. No tech skills and rocket science required, just follow step by step instructions.
- 3 layout modes – horizontal flow, vertical flow and classic grid.
- 7 image sources. All most popular services included and counting
- 10 style presets
- Custom styling support
- Load more / Infinite scroll support + easily handles hundreds of images.
- Built-in lightbox
- Unique builtin support
- Responsive and Retina-ready
A jQuery plugin that uses canvas to create a ‘screen print’ offset effect on an image, by altering the pixel data.
A lightweight and adaptive jQuery plugin for pinning any element to the page or to a container element, so that the element stays visible even if the user scrolls the page. This type of elements are also referred to as “fixed position elements” or “sticky elements”.
You can use it in your projects to create sticky sidebars, sticky navigation, sticky headers and footers, or anything else you feel the need to make it stick to the page while the user scrolls.
- elements can be pinned inside a container element, not just to the page
- custom events are fired when pinning/unpinning elements offering even more control
- it is small – it weights around 2KB minified offering the best ratio of features per used bytes
- it’s cross-browser – works in every major browser and IE7+
Repeatable Fields is a jQuery plugin which let’s you create a set of fields that can be made to repeat. You can do the following to a field that is repeatable:
- Add new instance
- Remove existing instance
- Reposition an instance
Royal Audio Player is a powerful responsive HTML5 mp3 player for your website that runs on all major browsers and mobile devices like iPhone, iPad, IOS, Android and Windows8. Royal Audio Player supports unlimited playlists and each playlist can have unlimited tracks. The playlists can be loaded from a simple HTML markup, XML file, Podcasts url or SoundCloud playlist. Packed with a huge amount of features like, external API, deeplinking and facebook share button, it is one of the most impressive HTML5 mp3 players available on sale.
- Mobile and desktop optimized.
- Only mp3 file required.
- FLASH fallback included for older browsers that don’t support HTML5 audio.
- Optional deeplinking (unique and sharable link for the current playlist and track).
- Load any type of playlist through XML, HTML markup, Podcasts or SoundCloud.
- Support for unlimited playlists and each playlist can have unlimited tracks.
- Powerful API included.