Offline.js is a library to automatically alert your users when they’ve lost internet connectivity, like Gmail.
It captures AJAX requests which were made while the connection was down, and remakes them when it’s back up, so your app reacts perfectly.
- Monitors ajax requests looking for failure
- Confirms the connection status by requesting an image or fake resource
- Automatically grabs ajax requests made while the connection is down and remakes them after the connection is restored.
- Simple UI with beautiful themes
- 3kb minified and compressed