Transform Markdown footnotes into superpowered sidenotes.Try it out now by changing the size of your browser window in demo page. At full width, notes on this page are rendered as sidenotes. At medium width, they are placed directly after their reference in the text. At small widths, they are rendered as normal footnotes.
- Transform your footnotes into sidenotes.
- Toggle between footnotes and sidenotes, for instance, in responsive designs.
- Toggle between placing the sidenotes before2 or after their reference in the text.
- Enable reference-less (numberless) sidenotes, using a custom regular expression.
- Works with any Markdown processor.
- Nested footnotes (footnotes inside footnotes) work, too!