A jQuery plugin for entering international telephone numbers. It adds a flag dropdown to any input, which lists all the countries and their international dial codes next to their flags.
- In the country dropdown you can navigate by typing, or using the up/down keys
- Selecting a country from the dropdown updates the dial code of the entered number
- Typing a different dial code automatically updates the displayed flag
- Country names in the dropdown also include localised versions in brackets
- Programatically select a country after initialisation (e.g. when the user is entering their address)