1. ScriptCam : jQuery plugin to manipulate Webcams
ScriptCam is a popular JQuery plugin to manipulate webcams. Take snapshots, detect movement, colors, QR and barcodes, record videoclips and organize videochats.
2. Xarg jQuery webcam plugin
3. jQuery.WebcamQRCode : QR Code scanning in jQuery
4. Photobooth-js : jQuery Html5 plugin to take pictures through webcam
Photobooth-js is a jQuery plugin plus an html5 widget that allows users to take their avatar pictures on your site.This jquery plugin is supported in all browsers that support navigator.getUserMedia.
5. Photobooth with PHP, jQuery and CSS3
6. Mackers jQuery Webcam Plugin
Plugin which allows jQuery to read data from a user’s webcam or other video capture device.
8. tracking.js : Real Time tracking techniques by the Camera
The tracking.js brings to web elements tracking techniques of a real scene captured by the camera, through natural interactions from object tracking, color markers, among others, allowing the development of interfaces and games through a simple and intuitive API.
9. Reveal.js with Webcam-based gesture recognition
This is what I got when I combined webcam-based gesture recognition with Hakim El Hattab’s reveal.js. It took me a while to write and fine tune the detection algorithms. Even then, the algorithms are only about 80% accurate.
A minimal library for integrating webcam snapshots into your app. It uses getUserMedia, a recent API for accessing audio and video in the browser.