A jQuery plugin that modifies a navigation menu to highlight / change when the menu’s target smooth scrolls into view.
- Smooth scrolling page navigation.
- Easing can easily be defined for both horizontal and vertical scrolling.
- Auto-updating menu which highlights both the currently viewed content & other content in view.
- User can cancel auto-scroll by pressing any key, clicking on the page or scrolling the mousewheel.
- Can be set up to work with any menu elements. Integrates easily with Bootstrap!