Your wait for a sane, easily managed path to responsive images has now ended.With Slimmage, CSS controls which image size is downloaded, not HTML
- Media queries, breakpoints, nested percentages, &
max-widthwork as expected.
- Works on > 99% of browsers. 3KB minified vanilla js, 1.5KB compressed.
- Cookie-free; works on first page load. Works with CDNs.
- Massive bandwidth reduction. No duplicate requests. Can auto-enable WebP and adjust compression based on pixel density
- Works with any RIAPI-compliant backend. ImageResizer is preferred.