Inspired by twitter.com’s autocomplete search functionality, typeahead.js is a fast and fully-featured autocomplete library.Typeahead.js has a dependency on jQuery 1.9+, it must be loaded before typeahead.js.
- Displays suggestions to end-users as they type
- Shows top suggestion as a hint (i.e. background text)
- Works with hardcoded data as well as remote data
- Rate-limits network requests to lighten the load
- Allows for suggestions to be drawn from multiple datasets
- Supports customized templates for suggestions
- Plays nice with RTL languages and input method editors