All carousels on this website are created for your inspiration, using only the jQuery-library and the jQuery.carouFredSel-plugin.They have been tested to work on FireFox and Chrome.
Archive for 2012
Paper.js is an open source vector graphics scripting framework that runs on top of the HTML5 Canvas. It offers a clean Scene Graph / Document Object Model and a lot of powerful functionality to create and work with vector graphics and bezier curves, all neatly wrapped up in a well designed, consistent and clean programming interface.
Paper.js is easy to learn for beginners and has lots to master for intermediate and advanced users.
jQuery-timing provides easy-to-use methods to define iterations, timeouts, intervals, Deferreds, and event-based loops and handlers just in line with all your jQuery stuff. jquery-timing is designed to change the way that you use jQuery.
JackBox is a Responsive Lightbox with Real Social Sharing.
- Responsive / Mobile Ready
- Retina Ready Graphics
- Share any item through Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Google+
- Deep-linking, every item has it’s own unique link
- Touch Swipe for Mobile Devices
- Genuine Fullscreen for Firefox and Chrome
- Group any items together and create item categories
- Youtube Video w/ Mobile Fallback
- Vimeo Video w/ Mobile Fallback
- Automatic Youtube and Vimeo thumbnail loading
- HTML5 Video w/ Flash backup
- HTML5 Audio w/ Flash backup
- Flash Video w/ Mobile Backup
- Load HTML Divs, iFrames and Google Maps
- A boatload of Custom Thumbnail Hovers and Tooltips
- CSS3 Preloader for smoother animation
In this tutorial we will create a very simplistic and responsive product slider for an online store or a portfolio. The idea is to have different sections in a fullscreen view: the image or preview, a navigation and the description. When navigating through the items, we will slide the preview section and the section with the description in opposite directions. The idea for this kind of “opposite” transition comes from the beautiful website of the National LGBT Museum which moves the left and right side in the same manner when navigating or scrolling the page.
This is a small plugin for jQuery that adds a nice feature to rotate images (img html objects) by a given angle on web pages. This is a simple plugin to allow you to rotate images (any angle) directly on client side (for ex. user generated content), and animate them using own functions. Main focus is to unify this behavior across different browsers.
GreyBox can be used to display websites, images and other content in a beautiful way.We can use it in Showing external pages,AJAX uploading of files,Showing internal pages (login, user preference, properties, contact formulas etc.),Showing a video or a flash animation,Showing images,Showing product information,Admin sections.
Why use GreyBox:
- It does not conflict with pop-up blockers
- It’s only 22 KB!
- It’s super easy to setup
- It’s super easy to use
- You can easily alter the style as it is controlled through CSS