How it works? Very simple. It generates a list of classes with the detailed information about browser, layout engine, OS, device and then attach it to <html> tag.
Unlike well-known Modernizr, the CSS/JS Browser Determiner is mostly focused not on the browser features but on the browser and the device itself. But it also determines the support of common CSS features.
This tutorial will help you in developing jQuery plugin which will assist you to replace that complex file input with support for multiple files.You must be knowing that file inputs are very limited in terms of customization and many complex plugins are avaialble with multiple evacuations that allows you to customize those file inputs, but its is still a challenging task to get it worked.
- Both the script & CSS are only 7k each (minified script, not gziped)
- Uses silky-smooth, hardware accelerated, CSS3 transitions and animations (for better performance)
- Pretty UI and easy UX
- CSS3 preloader, tailored-made. The only image you need is the arrow.png (soon even not that)
- Works also on IE9 and above, but clearly not as nice as in normal browsers
- Uses event-delegation on all thumbnails events
In this tutorial we’ll use a couple of readily available jQuery plugins to quickly put together a cool little single page website of our own, complete with fancy scrolling effects.This tutorial will be a walkthrough of my design process for a simple portal site that presents all of my websites and social profiles. Each website has its own individual section in a series of ‘slides’ laid out vertically. With the help of some cool jQuery plugins clever scrolling and parallax illusions are added to inject an element of fun and novelty to the site.
I created a Wikipedia instant search in jquery with integrated voice search, with little differences in UI with jquery and html, by using Wikipedia API Call Back function. And by using the instant search function .keyup(function(e)). This brings the meta-title information of Wikipedia as you type on the search box with smooth and fast as well as you can search with your voice as i included the voice search system by adding this html
code in input field = (x-webkit-speech ) note :this voice search will be working only in Google chrome browser
In our latest jQuery social network tutorial we are going to create a jQuery plugin to display Pinterest feeds via AJAX from either a username or pinterest board and display them in a masonry style wall using jQuery Isotope.
The plugin will also include code to display time since posted, options to set the number of feed items to display plus Facebook and Twitter share links to help boost the traffic to your pins.
FlipBook will take a sequential time series of images and animate them. Each image is shown for a short period of time and then replaced by the next image in the series. The animation begins as soon as the first image is loaded; images that have not yet been downloaded from the server are skipped. They are included in the animation sequence after they have been loaded by the browser.
- set the animation speed
- change animation direction
- exclude specific images
- single step through the images
- resizes to fit the images
jqMetro is jQuery plugin for metro UI controls. Using this plugin you can convert your categorized items into a pivot-style view. This page itself is a good example of how the pivot control will look like in your browser.
Today we are going to make a script for previewing the contents of an album with a slideshow-like animation. This can be used in photo galleries, online shops, profile pages and more. The example is inspired by Facebook, where you hover over an album and get a slideshow of some of the photos contained inside it.
- Cross-platform compatibility. The gauges can be used on any platforms: ASP, ASP.NET, PHP, JSP, ColdFusion, Ruby on Rails and simple HTML pages and accessed from any devices: desktop, laptop, mobile (including iPhone and iPad), and via any browsers: IE, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari, etc.
- Declarative description. The gauges are described using declarative selection of the parameter in JSON.
- Customization. You can set any parameters describing your gauge and create custom objects using JSON.
- Interactivity and Animation. Every gauge provides customizable interactivity and animation.
- Easy styling. A gauge styling can be easily modified in CSS.
- WinRT compatible. The gauges can be integrated into HTML5-based WinRT applications to effectively visualize data.