Socialite provides a very easy way to implement and activate a plethora of social sharing buttons — any time you wish. On document load, on article hover, on any event!
If you’re selling your soul, you may as well do it asynchronously. Socialite won’t cause document rendering to hang while waiting for 50kb of social media.
Features and Benefits
- No dependencies to use.
- Loads external resources only when needed.
- Less than 2kb when minified and compressed.
- More accessible and styleable defaults/fallbacks.
- Support for Twitter, Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Spotify.
- Extensible with other social networks.
- Mimics native implementation when activated.
- Supported in all browsers (providing the buttons are).