Archive for 2011
Now you can preload your HTML 5 page with this nice plug in, passing data via JSON. You can customize it changing colors and style. It can preload video, audio, images and js
colResizable is a jQuery plugin designed to enhance any kind of HTML table object adding column resizing features by dragging column anchors manually. It is tiny in size (2.8kb) and it doesn´t require any other library dependencies such as jQuery-UI or others. It is fully compatible with all major browsers(IE7+, Firefox, Chrome and Opera), and works perfectly with both percentage and pixel-based table layouts.
In today’s tutorial, we will build a set of chained select elements. Selecting an option in one of them will trigger an update on the page, showing you more choices to refine your selection. We will describe the options server side with PHP, so it is easy for you to hook today’s example to a database.
BI Grid is designed to present your data, especially in the reports for enterprises.The idea comes from the BI system I produced months ago. It would be able to edit data easily, drill down to details easily and ajax enabled. Other good features will be supported in the future.
Features to be supported:
- It has two modes: View & Edit. The edit mode enable users to edit the data in the grid through Ajax.
- Init data by using Ajax.
- Drill down to details by using Ajax.
- Support JSON & XML data types.
- Support Multi-skins.
XMLTree is a utility for visualising and traversing XML in tree format.
The script creates the tree from a specified XML file or from manually-fed XML. Callback functions can be specified to fire as you traverse the tree, to which are automatically passed the node you clicked, and its XPath.
- Automatically creates HTML table and loads records from server using AJAX.
- Creates ‘create new record’ jQueryUI dialog form. When user creates a record, it sends data to server using AJAX and adds the same record to the table in the page.
- Creates ‘edit record’ jQueryUI dialog form. When user edits a record, it updates server using AJAX and updates all cells on the table in the page.
This plugin allows html tables to be scrollable horizontally and vertically while headers are still visible and in tack with the columns. This plugin can be used in two modes:
- With column select – Columns to view can be selected. The select state can be persisted in a named cookie.
- Without column select
The plugin is compatible with most modern browsers and has been tested with Firefox 2+, Safari 3+, Opera 9, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer 6, 7 & 8.
jTicker takes an elements’ children and displays them one by one, in sequence, writing their text ‘ticker tape’ style. It is smart enough to ticker text from an element heirarchy, inserting elements back into the DOM tree as it needs them. That means almost any content can be ‘tickered’.