A set of interesting looking image transitions including distortion and warp effects made with WebGL.
Learn how to create gooey reveal hover effects on images with Three.js using noise within a shader. For the demo itself, I’ve created a more practical example that shows a vertical scrollable layout with images, where each one has a variation of the effect. You can click on an image and it will expand to a larger version while some other content shows up (just a mock-up). We’ll go over the most interesting parts of the effect, so that you get an understanding of how it works and how to create your own.
WhatsChat – WhatsApp Chat Widget jQuery Plugin is an a modern responsive chat plugin build with CSS3.
- Chat support plugin that provides a quick and easy way to interact with your clients.
- HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap & jQuery used to design hosting chat widget.
- All the codes are clean and well organized, You are able to easily edit/change/customize any style.
- These chat plugins are provided with 10 uniq designs, 7 uniq button, 8 color combination.
jQuery tooltip plugin. Easy to use and configure with excellent responsive placement (on the demo page, try resizing your screen!).
- Multiple Triggers (click, hover, focus, hoverfocus)
- Backdrops (black, white, blurred) – Only apply to trigger:’click’
- Themes (black, lt-gray, white, blue, green, red)
- Sizes (tiny, small, medium, large)
- Responsive (prefers the specified position
- Tooltip hide/show events
- No-conflict CSS