This jQuery plugin creates the box lid effect for navigation menus, and is inspired by Toybox. You can see it in action by hovering your mouse over the menu bar on the left.
Best jQuery Menus Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
A tutorial on how to re-create the slide out sidebar menu that can be seen on the Google Nexus 7 website.It slides out with a really nice effect where some subitems get expanded as well. When hovering over a special menu icon, the sidebar icons will be revealed. When clicking on the icon, the whole sidebar menu will be shown. The first sidebar menu item is a search input which is styled the same way like the other menu items.
Menutron is a jQuery plugin for responsive navigation menus.Menutron transforms your navigation menus from a list to a select menu when resizing your browser. On mobile devices, the select menu pulls up a native control, making it easier to pick an item.
- It’s concise – When implemented in a responsive design, your menu becomes consolidated in to a single control, saving you horizontal and/or vertical real-estate.
- It’s convenient – On mobile devices, the select controls will activate a native control, like the picker control for iOS, which can be navigated using drag, nudge, or flick gestures.
- It’s intuitive – It works on any type of list (ol,ul,dl) and automatically adds a menu title of “Choose…” for easy recognition
Responsive 3D Mega Drop Down Menu is a flexible and high customizable to build your custom menus. It is very easy to build a horizontal or verticalmenu. In addition to you can set up the menu item drop down by clicking or hovering. You can assign a certain color or choose in 16 colorvariants. There are 2 colors for drop downs (dark and light) and many 2D, 3D effects.
- Responsive Design, support any PC or MAC systems, smartphones and tablets
- Compatible to Bootstrap
- Horizontal and vertical versions
- Dark & Light Themes + 16 Additional Colors
- Many of jQuery effects (flip, wiggle, bounce …)
- Click/hover behavior choice on the mega menu options page
- Fly-out Menu with Unlimited Sublevels
- Dropdown can be fix or full width
- Cross-Browser Support
- Form elements styling
In this tutorial we will create an actions menu with jQuery that appears when checkboxes are selected. This can be a very helpful UI property since we don’t force the user to scroll to the place where the actions are – they just appear whenever the user needs them.
Additionally, the user can drag the actions box to the place that is more practical for him, and the box will always follow when the user scrolls the page. It will also show a count of how many checkboxes were selected.
This panel has been created to fit into any website with a clean and professional design. It can be fixed on the left or on the right and can contain any type of content : headings, texts, lists, images, videos, etc. The custom scrollbars packed in this menu will automatically appear when needed and if you need to add even more content, you can use the infinite carousel to scroll between each part of the panel.
- Powerful sliding side panel
- Left or right position
- Custom automatic scrollbars
- Infinite sliding carousel
- Toggle elements
- CSS3 animations
- Styled typography
- Simple working contact form
- For any type of content
- Font-Awesome icons
- Fits into any page
- Clean and professional design
- Cross-browser support
- Designed for desktop computers, tablets and mobiles
jQuery.mmenu is a slick plugin that brings the same behavior into any -mobile- web layout. It transforms unordered lists with unlimited sub-lists into menu items and has multiple options for customization.
Our Metro Sidebar display a sidebar with metro style, ideal for use on tables of content, navigation menus or management interfaces. Some features are:
Easy to use. Changeable Metro Colors. Full jQuery & css compatible. Hide and show. Checkboxes. Submenus. Metro design style. Auto overflow handling by scroll.
Navgoco is a simple JQuery plugin which turns a nested unordered list of links into a beautiful vertical multi-level slide navigation, with ability to preserve expanded submenus between sessions by using cookies and optionally act as an accordion menu.
You’ve surely seen those really cool on scroll effects for headers that have been around lately. One example is the header on the Riot Industries website by Phil Renaud which rotates in 3d on click and enlarges when scrolling down. Similar work has been done by Johnny Simpson where he explores Scroll Activated Fixed Header Animations. We’ve also created a Blueprint for an On-Scroll Animated Header to get you started.
Today we’d like to give you some inspiration for animated headers and show you what kind of effects could be used to spice up your website’s starting element and give it some life.
Search Tutorial or Plugin
Follow Us with 350,000+ Followers
- Accordion (46)
- Ajax (345)
- Animation (1,121)
- Bootstrap (258)
- Calendar (61)
- Carousel (104)
- Chart & Graph (126)
- Core Java Script (1,077)
- CSS2 / CSS3.0 (1,357)
- Drag & Drop (190)
- Events (78)
- Forms (563)
- Gallery (570)
- Games (47)
- HTML5 (486)
- Image Effects (210)
- jQuery Mobile (52)
- jQuery UI (77)
- jSON (188)
- Layout (45)
- Maps (105)
- Menus (542)
- Other API (269)
- Other Libraries (15)
- PHP (241)
- Plugins (3,914)
- Popup Window (372)
- Premium (790)
- Responsive (614)
- Slider (476)
- SVG Tutorial (186)
- Tables (165)
- Tabs (102)
- Text Effect (203)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Video & Audio (196)
- Web (826)
- Wordpress (59)
- XML (31)
- Zoom (101)
Popular Blog Post
- 10+ Cryptocurrency Realtime Price Scripts with PHP
- 15+ Inventory & Stock Management script in PHP
- 15+ Live Chat script in PHP
- 10+ WordPress Coupon Selling Themes
- 10+ Jobs Classified Scripts in PHP
- 20+ Best MySQL GUI Tools
- 30+ Restaurant and Cafe Templates & Themes
- 15+ PHP Classified Ads Scripts with Example
- 25+ Bootstrap UI Editors
- 10+ Hotel Management Scripts in PHP
- 30+ Best Frameworks For Native Mobile App Development
- 10+ Dating Script in PHP
- 15+ Flexbox Grid CSS Framework
- 50+ Free Boostrap Admin Dashboard Templates 2017
- 15+ Best PHP Frameworks MVC for Developers
- 50+ Music Templates and Themes in HTML
- 40+ Wireframe Tools & Online Mockup Websites
Best jQuery Plugins 2019 – 2018
- jQuery Plugins of February 2019
- jQuery Plugins of January 2019
- jQuery Plugins of December 2018
- jQuery Plugins of November 2018
- jQuery Plugins of October 2018
- jQuery Plugins of September 2018
- jQuery Plugins of August 2018
- jQuery Plugins of July 2018
- jQuery Plugins of June 2018
- jQuery Plugins of May 2018
- jQuery Plugins of April 2018
- jQuery Plugins of March 2018