stickUp is a jQuery plugin, which you can implement on any webpage alongside jQuery. You can easily make any element, on any page, stick to the top of the browser window as the user scrolls past it. This feature is excellent for navigation menus, logos and/or contact information, which you may want the user to see at all times.
Best jQuery Menus Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
One of my favorite Boostrap plugins is dropdowns, but I had a bit of difficulty getting started with them. The docs say you can apply a dropdown to nearly any element, but they really seem to work best with Bootstrap’s navbar, tab, and pill components. Since I was retrofitting an app that was around long before Bootstrap, this wasn’t going to work for me. That and I was hoping to get a scrollable dropdown (with tips!) and a few other features out of the deal. Thus, this plugin was born.
MetNav 2 is jEffectBox’s 2nd jQuery navigation menu plugin based on Window 8 Metro theme. It’s very lightweight and looks good on almost all major browsers and devices. It’s a Windows 8 Tile base navigation menu which supports unlimited sub menus. It supports responsive design and works well on touch devices.This plugin is dedicated to all Metro lover in the world.
- Supports unlimited number of sub-menus.
- Supports responsive design.
- Looks good in almost all major browsers and devices.
- Very easy to integrate to any website.
- Full documentation included.
- Control appearance through CSS, so it can be restyled.
- Supports touch devices.
A jQuery plugin that let you create a smooth jump to sub navigational menu in one JS call.The menu can be used to assist your navigation for pages with a lot of content.
Naver is an easy way to turn any navigation system into a responsive-ready, mobile-friendly toggle.
Single page layouts are taking off in a big way. It seems as if every product page nowadays is single paged, so I thought I’d have a little spin at it with this jQuery plugin. This allows you to create single paged layouts with a few optional custom UI elements such as fold up menus.
I’ve tested this on most major platforms and browsers and it seems to work fine on all of them. The idea is simple, it lets you make a quick single page layout and gives you the option of some UI effects, such as disappearing pieces of image to reveal menus. I’ve also added some options to disable all that if it’s not for you. How does it work? Well let’s have a look.
Multi-level dropdown menu for buttons. Supports any HTML for items, multiple combined sync/async datasources.
- 14 Styles
- Grid system
- Cross browser
- Easy to use
A tutorial on how to create a off-canvas icon navigation with an animated border effect. The menu effect is inspired by CreativeDash’s bounce menu for mobile apps.The other day I saw a really nice concept of a menu on the UI8 site. CreativeDash implemented that gorgeous concept and I instantly had some ideas for more effects involving border transitions but also with the desktop in mind. So today I want to show you how to create something like that and provide some more inspirational examples.
Please note that we’ll be using transitions and animation on pseudo-elements which won’t work in some browsers (e.g. Safari and Mobile Safari).
Responsive Mobile Menu jQuery Plugin.
- Supports with multi-level menus
- Flexible, simple markup
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Keyboard Accessible
- Creates ARIA compliant menu
Search Tutorial or Plugin
Follow Us with 350,000+ Followers
- Accordion (46)
- Ajax (345)
- Animation (1,121)
- Bootstrap (258)
- Calendar (61)
- Carousel (104)
- Chart & Graph (126)
- Core Java Script (1,077)
- CSS2 / CSS3.0 (1,357)
- Drag & Drop (190)
- Events (78)
- Forms (563)
- Gallery (570)
- Games (47)
- HTML5 (486)
- Image Effects (210)
- jQuery Mobile (52)
- jQuery UI (77)
- jSON (188)
- Layout (45)
- Maps (105)
- Menus (542)
- Other API (269)
- Other Libraries (15)
- PHP (241)
- Plugins (3,914)
- Popup Window (372)
- Premium (790)
- Responsive (614)
- Slider (476)
- SVG Tutorial (186)
- Tables (165)
- Tabs (102)
- Text Effect (203)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Video & Audio (196)
- Web (826)
- Wordpress (59)
- XML (31)
- Zoom (101)
Popular Blog Post
- 10+ Cryptocurrency Realtime Price Scripts with PHP
- 15+ Inventory & Stock Management script in PHP
- 15+ Live Chat script in PHP
- 10+ WordPress Coupon Selling Themes
- 10+ Jobs Classified Scripts in PHP
- 20+ Best MySQL GUI Tools
- 30+ Restaurant and Cafe Templates & Themes
- 15+ PHP Classified Ads Scripts with Example
- 25+ Bootstrap UI Editors
- 10+ Hotel Management Scripts in PHP
- 30+ Best Frameworks For Native Mobile App Development
- 10+ Dating Script in PHP
- 15+ Flexbox Grid CSS Framework
- 50+ Free Boostrap Admin Dashboard Templates 2017
- 15+ Best PHP Frameworks MVC for Developers
- 50+ Music Templates and Themes in HTML
- 40+ Wireframe Tools & Online Mockup Websites
Best jQuery Plugins 2019 – 2018
- jQuery Plugins of February 2019
- jQuery Plugins of January 2019
- jQuery Plugins of December 2018
- jQuery Plugins of November 2018
- jQuery Plugins of October 2018
- jQuery Plugins of September 2018
- jQuery Plugins of August 2018
- jQuery Plugins of July 2018
- jQuery Plugins of June 2018
- jQuery Plugins of May 2018
- jQuery Plugins of April 2018
- jQuery Plugins of March 2018