Best jQuery Video & Audio Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
Flow Gallery is a jQuery plugin based HTML5 multimedia gallery enabling you to showcase your photos/audio/video in a modern and sleek interface. You have the option of presenting your items in in either columns or rows type grid. Along with photos you can choose to display your own self-hosted audio/video files or videos from Youtube/Vimeo/Dailymotion. The gallery features a fully responsive design and can fit in any screen size ranging from mobile phones to desktop browsers. The gallery is also optimized for retina and touch screens and provides the feel of a native app.
- Full-screen video and image backgrounds
- Google Fonts support
- Multiple screens support
- YouTube & HTML5 videos
- Launch a preview from the editor
Splash Screen Pro uses a 12-column grid system, similar to Bootstrap’s grid system.Everything in the editor is drag and drop. You can create columns and rows and reposition them however you like.
jQuery plugin for creating video and audio sequences with media source extensions.
jQuery youtube channels playlist has a following features:
- You can customize width and height of the widget on your website.
- The widget itself is responsive; given a width (or %) for the widget, the inner contents will resize accordingly.
- A top featured video can be opened in the video player on load of the widget.
- Displays your actual complete youtube channel on your website just like its shown on youtube.
Youmax 3.0 is a jQuery plugin used to display any youtube channel feeds on your website.
- Works on any device size (responsive + fluid)
- Fancy Layout – uses Wookmark grid
- Load More button for playlist items
- Improved lightbox popup for videos – uses Magnific Popup for Videos
- Optimized code package (minified JS+CSS ~ 40KB)
- Uses YouTube v3.0 API
- Customize anything with CSS
HTML5 video background jQuery plugin.Will place a resizable video in to the background of the page or designated element. Browsers that don’t support the HTML5 video element will get an image if a poster image was provided.
If the containing element’s width and height does not match the aspect ration of the video, the video will not stretch to fill the container but will render based on the largest dimension.
OKVideo is a jQuery plugin that allows for YouTube or Vimeo videos to be used as full-screen backgrounds on webpages. OKVideo aims to be customizable while making some basic decisions about how the plugin should control video. When using OKVideo, all videos will be served from Vimeo or YouTube based on a number of variables like browser, device, bandwidth, etc.