Travelmap plugin help you to pin your visited cities and countries on Google map with jQuery.
Best jQuery Maps Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
Plots the GPS data of the photos in a slideshow on a map.
This jQuery plugin takes advantage of Google Maps API version 3 to create an easy to implement store locator. No back-end programming is required, you just need to feed it KML, XML, or JSON data with all the location information. How you create the data file is up to you.
jQuery Mapael is a jQuery plugin based on raphael.js that allows you to display dynamic vector maps.
- based on jQuery and raphael.js. And optionnaly based on jQuery mousewheel for the zoom on mousewheel feature.
- Interactive. Set href, tooltip, add events and many more on the elements of your map.
- Plottable cities Cities can be plotted on the map with circles, squares or images by their latitude and longitude.
- Areas and plotted points colorization. Mapael automatically sets attributes like color and size to each area and plotted point displayed on map and generates an interactive legend in order to build pretty dataviz
- Easy to add new maps. Build your own maps based on SVG paths
- SEO-friendly. An alternative content can be set for non-JS users and web crawlers
- Resizable Maps are easily resizable.
- Zoom Zoom and panning abilities.
The perfect plugin to research and locate custom services and equipments in a city, among other things, Activ’Map is a JQuery plugin using the Google Maps API V3 and Bootstrap 3.x which display a map with markers sorted by categories.
This module provides a responsive graphical interface to users for adding markers and drawing polygons, rectangles, polylines and circles in order to create maps online. Users are able to add/edit/delete objects on Google Maps. Also users can enter title and description for all objects they create.
A tiny jQuery plugin for lazy-loading Google Maps. jQuery plugin, which just loads the maps and then gives away the full control of the loaded ones to you.
On every scroll and browser resize interval the plugin checks whether there are any maps in the viewport to be displayed. If yes, it loads (if it wasn’t loaded before) Google Maps API script file and then initiates the corresponding map instances. Finally, there’s a callback function which is called within every map instance initiation so that you can continue doing whatever you need with your maps.
Simple Globe to put your own data with latitude/longitude