A little playful interaction idea where we add some bounciness to a draggable element and animate it depending on its position.We wanted to create a playful dragging interaction that will morph and animate an element depending on its position. If dropped before the bounds we will snap the element back with an elastic effect. We also add some bounciness to inner elements so that everything gets an even more organic feel.
Best jQuery Drag & Drop Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
Lightweight jQuery plugin to create sortable lists and grids using native HTML5 drag and drop API.
- Less than 1KB (minified and gzipped).
- Built using native HTML5 drag and drop API.
- Supports both list and grid style layouts.
- Supported Browsers: Current versions of all major browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera), IE9+.
- Supports exports as AMD, CommonJS or global.
jQuery plugin to sorting lists also the tree structures. Smooth motion while dragging and scrolling.
DAD.js is a simple and awesome Drag And Drop plugin.
Dragtable is a jQuery plugin for re-order table columns by using drag’n’drop.
Today we would like to share a fun interactive coloring concept with you. The idea is to simply drag a color from a color palette to a website mockup and color designated areas of it (like sections or texts). You might have encountered customization tools before, but we wanted to add some fun to this idea and make it enjoyable to use.
The Drag N’ Drop form builder provides an easy to use tool for creating an almost infinite configurations for end-user forms. Using the simplicity of drag-and-drop and user experience patterns available in most integrated development environments, you can customize forms in several ways.
- Choose from 11 different draggable fields to create your form
- Create custom themes easily
- File-upload control with Amazon S3 cloud integration
- Export registrant list to an excel spreadsheet
- Customize required field validation
- Add tooltips as a help-resource
- Real-time updating
This time we want to share with you a cool experiment that we made. It is a music player that lives in your browser. It uses the powerful HTML5 File Reader and Audio APIs. As a result, you can just drag and drop mp3 files from your computer into the browser, and they are automatically added to your playlist.
jsTree is jquery plugin, that provides interactive trees.jsTree is easily extendable, themable and configurable, it supports HTML & JSON data sources, AJAX & async callback loading.
- drag & drop support
- keyboard navigation
- inline edit, create and delete
- tri-state checkboxes
- fuzzy searching
- customizable node types