Handtrack.js is a library for prototyping realtime hand detection (bounding box), directly in the browser. Underneath, it uses a trained convolutional neural network that provides bounding box predictions for the location of hands in an image. The convolutional neural network (ssdlite, mobilenetv2) is trained using the tensorflow object detection api .
Best jQuery Core Java Script Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
<canvas> and SVG. With Zdog, you can design and render simple 3D models on the Web. Zdog is a pseudo-3D engine. Its geometries exist in 3D space, but are rendered as flat shapes.
Zdog uses the same principle. It renders all shapes using the 2D drawing APIs in either
<svg>. Spheres are actually dots. Toruses are actually circles. Capsules are actually thick lines. It’s a simple, but effective trick. The underlying 3D math comes from Rotating 3D Shapes by Peter Collingridge.
- Mouse position
- Mouse cursor velocity
- Viewport size
- Scroll position
- Scroll velocity
Learn how to create thumbnail to fullscreen animations for image grids using Three.js.In this tutorial we want to look at how to create some interesting grid-to-fullscreen animations on images. The idea is to have a grid of smaller images and when clicking on one, the image enlarges with a special animation to cover the whole screen. We’ll aim for making them accessible, unique and visually appealing. Additionally, we want to show you the steps for making your own.
Ola.js is a smooth animation library for interpolating numbers.
- Responsively show and hide columns based on container width
- Responsively change row height based on font size
- Low processor usage – prolong battery life
- Full support for touch devices
- Special touch gestures
Hybrids is a UI library for creating Web Components, which favors plain objects and pure functions over
thissyntax. It provides simple and functional API for creating custom elements.
- The simplest definition — just plain objects and pure functions
- Composition over inheritance — easy re-use, merge or split property definitions
- No global lifecycle callbacks — no did* or will* and only in the independent property definition
- Super fast recalculation — built-in cache mechanism secures performance and data flow
- Templates without external tooling — template engine based on tagged template literals
- Developer tools included — Hot module replacement support for fast and pleasant development