Timeplot is a DHTML-based AJAXy widget for plotting time series and overlay time-based events over them (with the same data formats that Timeline supports).
Best jQuery Core Java Script Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
mapper.js allows you to add automatic area highlighting to image maps on your webpages (inc. export to SVG).
Do you also want the possibility to add, edit and remove items by dead simple templating? Hell yeah!
Adaptive Images detects your visitor’s screen size and automatically creates, caches, and delivers device appropriate re-scaled versions of your web page’s embeded HTML images. No mark-up changes needed. It is intended for use with Responsive Designs and to be combined with Fluid Image techniques.Features:
- Works on your existing site
- Requires no mark-up changes
- Device agnostic
- Mobile-first philosophy
- Easy & powerful customisations
- Up and running within minutes
When we need to clip an irregular shape from an image and use it on the web, PNG is the most common answer as it is the only image format used by all web browsers that support alpha channels.However, PNG images come with a penalty of size (if the source is a photograph) compared to similar sized JPEGs.
polyClip.js is a script, built on jQuery, that allows us to clip any image with
imagemap coordinates using HTML5 Canvas.
Have you ever wanted to select parent of an element in css without using any additional id or class? Well, now you can, just add this litle script to your code and you will be able to use parent selector like the one described in CSS4 reference.
- Quick and elegant looking.
- No plugins like Flash or Java required.
- Popup blockers are no problem. The content opens within the active browser window.
- Single click. After opening the image or HTML popup, the user can scroll further down or leave the page without closing it.
- Lots of configuration options and scalability without compromizing on simplicity. A component system lets you strip away unused features down to a filesize of 10kB.