This script allows you to create feedback forms which include a screenshot, created on the clients browser, along with the form. The screenshot is based on the DOM and as such may not be 100% accurate to the real representation as it does not make an actual screenshot, but builds the screenshot based on the information available on the page.
Best jQuery HTML5 Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
Strapslide is the ultimate premium Bootstrap Slider Plugin offering the capability to show images, videos and captions paired with simple, modern and fancy 3D transitions. Even more important, it is fully responsive and mobile optimized and can take on any dimensions.
- jQuery 1.7 – jQuery 2.x Supported
- Based on Bootstrap
- CSS3 Transition library
- Touch Enabled
- Pause on Hover
- Dynamic Pagination
- Keyboard Navigation
- HTML5 Support to play self hosted videos
- Animation of each Caption element
- Powerful CSS Transitions with jQuery FallBack
- Adapts to Bootstrap spans
- Set Fullscreen YouTube and Vimeo Videos
This jQuery Placeholder plugin is an enhanced polyfill for the HTML5 placeholder attribute providing cross-browser support & styling.
- Cross-browser & Cross-styling
- Support for all input types, password, textarea, text, email, search, url, etc…
- Robust: it heavely behave as the HTML5 placeholder defined in the specs
- Normalize placeholder behaviour in modern browsers
- Fix jQuery.val() function to work as expected to set/get the value of inputs with placeholder
- Lightweight: 889 bytes minified & gzipped
Reddit Image Browser is a client-side image browser for Reddit. The application uses jQuery to fetch and process unauthenticated JSONP. Some rendering is done with D3.js with the eventual goal of creating richer visualizations and user interactivity. HTML 5 Local Storage is used to maintain state.
- Runs entirely in your browser.
- Identifies post type (i.e. NSFW, videos, self) and displays content in an appropriate format.
- Infinite scrolling with automatic asynchronous loading.
- Hotkeys, such as
jto go to next post and
cto open comments page, enable fast browsing.
- Your subreddit selections persist across sessions via HTML 5 Local Storage.
- Local Storage support for IE provided by Remy Sharp’s storage polyfill.
- Retries on load error.
Popline is a HTML5 Rich-Text-Editor toolbar. Popline is inspired from popclip. Compared to traditional RTE, popline will float around the selected text.
Enable HTML5 History navigation in your web site easly.
This plugin aims to enable the HTML5 navigation in sites without having to change anything server side. If the browser does not support HTML5 no fallback is provided, the site will be simply browsed in the old way.
User friendly table handler
- editable content
- selectable row
- multi select row
- source select (database or file or html)
- filterable content
- download filtered content
- password protected database update with timeout
S Gallery is a responsive jQuery gallery plugin with CSS3 animations.It is inspired from SONY’s products gallery which is made in Flash.The gallery is accessible by keyboard and you can navigate through the images via keyboard shortcuts.
The plugin makes use of HTML5’s FullScreen API, and relies heavily on CSS3 animations goodness and CSS3 transforms, so it will work only in browsers that support these features.
- – Transition engine that can generate an incredible number of stunning effects. More possibilities incoming with the very next releases.
- – No images limits and automatic memory management.
- – CSS3 and HTML5 only.
- – Fully responsive and cross browser compatibility from desktop PCs to mobile devices.
- – Reference manual and hundreds of examples included.
Makes everything ajaxify with flexible URL routing powered by html5 history API.JQuery.LazyJaxDavis brings the power of history.pushState to static websites.This changes all location changes to dynamic – ajax based.