A HTML5 Upload image tool, full use of HTML5 with canvas (with fallback options). Together with a ratio and drag & drop makes this tool ideal for use in a CMS.
- uses canvas to crop the image, no server scripts needed!
- want to use a server script, no problem! simple change it with additional options
- full HTML5 support
- save your image with AJAX or use the tradional FORM input file element
- uses ratio to let it fit your screen or element
- easy to use
- additional options to configure
- bootstrap 3.1
A jQuery plugin for snazzy background particle systems. Includes an optional parallax effect controlled by the mouse on desktop devices and gyroscope on mobile devices. Works in any browser that supports HTML5 canvas.
Scratch.js is a standalone library which brings interactivity to your website by allowing you to generate scratch cards for your visitors. Based on HTML5, scratch.js generate canvas on the fly and is optimized for all modern browsers and has touch support for mobile devices. You can use it to make scratch cards, coupons, promotionnal game and even advertisement.
- Touch support: works on IOS, android, windows phone
- Lightweight, with no external dependencies
- include working examples to avoid starting from scratch
- PSD file included
- Flexible and fully configurable
A layout for HTML5 articles, positioning sections and asides in a grid, allowing easy navigation with cursor keys.
- build custom HTML pages using predefined HTML elements
- create your own custom HTML elements with ease
- integrates seamlessly with CSS frameworks (like Bootstrap, Foundation, etc)
- create multiple pages in one session
- basic editing of written content (only available for non IE browsers)
jqScribble is a jquery plugin that will allow you to draw on an HTML5 canvas element. It works with standard mouse input and also touch input. It is designed to be extremely extensible, allowing for custom brushes and image saving. I have also provided with this plugin a sample PHP file that will demonstrate turning drawn images into actual images.
jQuery plugin to make use of the full available browser space for enjoyable image viewing. Also supports the native HTML5 fullscreen API in modern browsers.