<canvas> and SVG. With Zdog, you can design and render simple 3D models on the Web. Zdog is a pseudo-3D engine. Its geometries exist in 3D space, but are rendered as flat shapes.
Zdog uses the same principle. It renders all shapes using the 2D drawing APIs in either
<svg>. Spheres are actually dots. Toruses are actually circles. Capsules are actually thick lines. It’s a simple, but effective trick. The underlying 3D math comes from Rotating 3D Shapes by Peter Collingridge.
Artplayer.js is a modern and full featured HTML5 video player.
- Support video quality switching
- Support for custom
window fullscreen or
web fullscreen adjustment
- Support integration with other dependencies, like:
- Support chrome native picture-in-picture mode, or custom picture-in-picture mode
highlight in the progress bar
- Support to maintain the original video ratio, adaptive size
- Support rich custom event monitoring, easy to expand
- Support for internationalization of controls
- Support for custom plugins
- Support local video preview
- Support subtitle time offset
Luna is a multiple steps form wizard for your potential customers and a HTML5 & CSS3 template. You can create reservation, questionarre or service form wizard easily, You can collect data from your customer with this amazing form wizard.
- Responsive Design
- Bootstrap Included
- Material Design
- Valid HTML5 & CSS3
- Color & Image Options
- Amazing Effects
- Google Web Fonts integrated
GrapesJS is a free and open source Web Builder Framework which helps building HTML templates, faster and easily, to be delivered in sites, newsletters or mobile apps. Mainly, GrapesJS was designed to be used inside a CMS to speed up the creation of dynamic templates.
- basic diagram elements (rect, circle, ellipse, text, image, path)
- ready-to-use diagram elements of well-known diagrams (ERD, Org chart, FSA, UML, PN, DEVS, …)
- custom diagram elements based on SVG or programmatically rendered
- interactive elements and links
- connecting diagram elements with links
- customizable links, their arrowheads and labels
- links smoothing (bezier interpolation)
- magnets (link connection points) can be placed basically anywhere
- hierarchical diagrams
- serialization/deserialization to/from JSON format
- highly event driven – you can react on any event that happens inside the paper
- zoom in/out
- touch support
cPlayer is a beautiful and clean WEB Music Player by HTML5.
- Lyrics display
- Three play modes, Single cycle, list loop, random play
- Designed for touch devices
- Modular Customizable
- Media Session Support
SpriteJS is a lightweight 2D canvas rendering engine for modern browsers. Manipulate the sprites in canvas as you do with the DOM elements.
SpriteJS can be used with D3.js, Proton and Matter-js.
- Manipulate the sprites element as you do with the DOM elements.
- Perform fast drawing with smart cache.
- Multiple layers.
- Web Animations Api
- Controllable event dispatching.
- Object Oriented Programmed Development with ES6+
- Server-side render. Work with node-canvas.
- Weixin Apps