- Responsive due to Twitter Bootstrap
- Extendable thanks to Backbone.js
- Fast as much as jQuery can
- Configurable & customizable
The select decorator component that was missing for Twitter Bootstrap.
- Bootstrap-like dropdown decorator for
- Easy to use, a simple jQuery call and you’re done!
- Doesn’t require any Bootstrap CSS or JS to work
- Tested via QUnit
- Support for internationalization
- ARIA ready
A customizable HTML5 video player plugin for jQuery based on bootstrap UI.
– easy to Customize with css
– support multiple videos in one page
– simple use of HTML5 video tag
– show pause/play button
– show progress bar
– show video timer
– show & set volume value 1..10
– enable full screen button
– enable auto hide control bar
– enable auto play
Quick and easy way to build your product tours with Twitter Bootstrap Popovers.This library does not depend on the full Bootstrap package. The only dependencies are the tooltip and popover files.Bootstrap Tour saves the current step and will not display the tour again to users who have already completed it.
Alpaca generates forms on-the-fly using JSON schema and configuration to define object models, types, properties, validation logic and layout. Alpaca generates intuitive forms while giving your business the assurance of data compliance.
The Alpaca library is pre-packaged with controls, wizards, layouts, I18N support and pluggable template engines for EJS, Handlerbars and jQuery.tmpl. API Documentation is provided so that you can extend Alpaca as you see fit.
Alpaca helps you to separate your data from your presentation. Design your forms once and have them work across different devices and UI engines without any additional coding.
A jQuery plugin to pick popular icon fonts like fontawesome and glyphicon for bootstrap 3.0.
OpenJS Grid is the easiest jQuery Grid ever. With very little work you can have a data grid that can do everything from sorting and searching to complex database queries. Best of all, its open source. So you can learn how it’s all done.
OpenJS Grid provides a super easy / powerful way to give customers access to data. I do all the database work for you, so you don’t have to figure out searching and sorting, as well as give you cool stuff like events and cell types so you can customize to fit your need. And now with Stylus and Bootstrap, you can easily restyle the grid to your liking.
Show error message via bootstrap popover for jquery validate.
Supported options are:
- popoverPosition Supported values: ‘right’, ‘top’; default to ‘right’
- popoverContainer The container popover message will append to, default: ‘body’
- beforeShowError A function will be called before the error popover shows, this of the function is the input html element validated
jQuery wizard plugin based on Bootstrap.Inspired by acc-wizard, this wizard is different from acc-wizard in a few ways:
- Source code is CoffeeScript;
- Not based on hash when move forward and backward in wizard;
- Not based on Bootstrap accordion;
- More events and utilize public methods.
This plugin also includes a beautiful CSS file which is borrowed from acc-wizard, but this is absolutely optional, you can provide your own css style.