This jQuery plug-in allows the user to easily add filter components to table columns, the plug-in works on top of the DataTables jQuery plug-in.
- Support DataTables 1.10.0 – Use yadcf.init(…) for new API (Capital “D”)
- Various filter options:
- select input, multiple selection input, text input
- autocomplete input – make use of the jQuery UI Autocomplete widget (with some enhancements)
- date input – make use of the jQuery UI Datepicker widget (with some enhancements)
- range of numbers
- range of numbers with slider widget – make use of the jQuery UI Slider widget (with some enhancements)
- range of dates – make use of the jQuery UI Datepicker widget (with some enhancements) or Bootstrap Datepicker
- custom function
- Filters can be placed in the header (thead) or in the footer (tfoot) , second argument of yadcf constructor or third argument of init function
Toneletter.js is a jQuery plugin that allows you to put phonetic and tone symbols into your text fields with simple key binding.
This Script is a Live-Data-Ranking for Crypto-Currencies. The Data is delivered in Real-Time via a Websocket-Connection. You can edit and change Settings as well as add more Data for Crypto-Currencies. This Script is fully responsive and mobile ready.
- Real Time
- Over 1000 Crypto-Currencies
- Price in 33 Fiat-Currencies
- Instant Search
- Load more Data for each Crypto-Currency
iFlow is a concise & powerful state management framework, iFlow has no dependencies and it’s very small(5k).It’s dynamic and extensible, you can directly use it to add, delete and reassign the state/action. It completely supports plain class and function based on mutable data structures, and be easy to OOP.
- Plain class and function – Simple, capable of designing various state structure.
- Store tree compose – Store tree is easy to share and operate.
- Dynamic and hot-swapping – Both the state and action can be directly and freely changed.
- Async function and other type of functions – Any actions will be composed or invoked internally.
- Powerful middleware – Middleware can handle any store change event.
- Store support immutable – Store is supported to be processed into a immutable store.
Today we’d like to show you how to create a playful slider with an original fragmented look. Each element of the slider will be divided into pieces that will animate in different ways, using Pieces, a library that I’ve created for achieving interesting effects like these easily.
jQuery printing plugin. Print specific or multiple DOM elements while maintaining styling.
- Print specific & multiple DOM elements
- Preserve page CSS/styling ** or add new CSS; the world is your oyster!
- Preserve form entries
- Canvas support (experimental)
Create and share beautiful images of your source code.Start typing or drop a file into the text area to get started.
- Import from GitHub gist. Simply append a GitHub gist id to the url
- Customization. Customize things like your image’s syntax theme, window style, and more
- Share quickly. Save your image or Tweet a link with one click