We are trying to make it easier to draw, change, and publish maps. Some of the most important geospatial data is the information we know, observe, and can draw on a napkin.
geojson.io aims to fix that. It’s an an open source project built with MapBox.js,
LobiPanel is jquery plugin for bootstrap panels. It extends panels with several common and useful functions which does not come by default.
A zooming and panning plugin inspired by google photos for your web images.
- Smooth dragging and panning images.
- Support touch devices.
- Double tap to zoom in/zoom out.
- Pinch in / pinch out to zoom in/out.
- Snap view for easier panning and zooming experience.
- Allow quick display of loaded image then loading high resolution image asynchronously.
- Exposed API to control zoom programmatically.
This plugin is used to bind json data into html containers (usually div tags) using jb-bind, jb-context and jb-event-* attributes.
Today’s resource is a simple, responsive slider, with a sharp design and an interesting motion effect: with each new slide item, a sliding-in block of content covers the old one, and unveils a new image.